Sunday, April 28, 2013

Tagged.

I got tagged by Aarathyn, Starsinger, CrazyAndyMan and Leliani Sunblade.


  1. I am currently absent from The Underground.
  2. It was/will be my birthday, give or take a week.
  3. I am Male
  4. I'm Home-schooled
  5. I'm the fourth in a family of ten
  6. I play the recorder and the guitar
  7. I have straight hair that sticks up.
  8. I'm nearly taller than my grandmother.
  9. I prefer MACs to PCs.
  10. I have never been to school
  11. I use Gmail
  12. I have two accounts on the Underground
  13. The time is currently 3:40 PM
  14. I absolutely hate jeans.
  15. I never wear jeans
  16. I go to a public speaking group
  17. I'm a teenager
  18. I don't like flat batteries.
  19. I have a camera that I don't use.
  20. I have two pocket-knives
  21. Right now, my feet ache
  22. I'm currently listening to The Potter's Hand, by Hillsong
  23. I read books
  24. I have been to the movies only four times
  25. I live in a house
  26. I'm crazy
  27. I don't have Facebook, even though I'm old enough to. 
  28. I know the real names of 15 Undergrounders
  29. I have met 2 under-grounders that are out of my family.
  30. I have blue eyes.
  31. I am currently listening to The Power Of Your Love by Lincoln Brewster.
  32. I like the song Adonai by Paul Wilbur
  33. I don't have a mobile computer device, but I use my dad's kindle.
  34. As I write this, the time is currently 3:59:09 PM
  35. Today, I have been planting grass seed and ripping up some of the lawn
  36. <classified information>
  37. I am now listening to Arise by Don Moen
  38. I like electronic fly-swatters.
  39. Some of the people in my family writes books.
  40. I announced that I would leave the Underground the day Moira came back. I think.

HyperLinkzer
Taisia
Leliani Sunblade
Ryebrynn
CNGoodhue
Idk
Gwingyth
Aarathyn
CrazyAndyMan
DrummerGuy
Moira
Jag
Trista

Oh well. That's all I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment